Cooke Furniture – Policies
- Once a product is delivered, shipped or received and signed for you are responsible for damages for your signature indicates it was received in good condition, inspection is recommended.
- All products are available "while supplies last".
- Item availability and prices subject to change without notice.
- We are not responsible for typographic errors. We appreciate your notification of any errors so we can correct them immediately.
- Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
- David Cooke Industries LLC reserves all rights, including the right to reject a sale before shipping for any reason. If we reject a sale, we will refund your payment in full.
- All orders will be shipped as soon as possible. Some items may require manufacturing time, which in most cases will be no more than ten weeks. We will notify you if we anticipate a lead time of more than six weeks from date of ordering to date of shipment.
Returns and Refunds
- Cooke Furniture wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. New merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 10 days of purchase. Custom items may not be returned or refunded.
- Return instructions are available by e-mail. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained through a Customer Service Representative by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All returns for credit must be in original factory condition. Customer CANNOT return burnt, used, or special order items.
- All FireBalls, FireShapes, and FireStones are colored to order and may not be returned or exchanged except for defect (except Natural color).
- All defective returns are handled on a repair/replacement basis only.
- Return shipments must be prepaid by customer returning merchandise. We do not accept COD shipments. Returned packages will not be accepted without the RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Due to the nature of our products, all returned products must be thoroughly inspected and repackaged therefore, we must charge a 20% re-stocking fee on all non-defective returns.
- Please note that we cannot refund shipping costs. If the order was originally shipped with "free freight", the cost of this shipping will be deducted from the credit issued for the returned merchandise.
- We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. We will not issue credits until the merchandise has been received and inspected. All products must be returned in the original carton. Please package carefully to prevent damage during return shipping.
- Cooke Furniture guarantees that our 304 stainless steel burners and pans will last for 5 years under proper use.
- All stainless steel outdoor furniture products and fire pits are guaranteed to have structural integrity for 10 years.
- Granite and other tops are under warranty against fabrication defects for 1 year. Stone, glass and other breakable materials are not warrantied against breaking after delivery.
- Be aware that marble, granite and limestone are products of nature. Natural stones are predisposed to contain pits, fissures, cracks, odd markings and color variations. Due to the different mineral content found in each stone, some will polish more than others. These characteristics are not flaws; they are signatures of the natural formation of the stone.
- All stone cutting operations use artificial glue and colors to fill voids in the surface of stone to achieve a smooth polished surface. These filled areas are susceptible to changing colors over time when exposed to sun, as is the stone itself. Cooke Furniture does not warranty these instances.
© 2013 Cooke Industries, LLC - All Rights Reserved
Website by Elevated Synergy